Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Celebrity Smack!

Celebrity Smack!


Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck Welcome Baby Boy!

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 09:54 PM PST

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner It's been a long nine months waiting for the birth of little brother Affleck to be born, but finally Violet Anne and Seraphina Rose, daughters to mom Jennifer Garner...


Dr. Drew: Angelina Jolie is ‘Dangerously Malnourished’

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 09:30 PM PST

 Dr. Drew speaks his opinion about ‘Kickstand Ang’ It's the middle of the week, post-Oscars, and people are still talking about Angelina Jolie's leg, or as Spicy called her, "Kickstand...


Ben and The Bachelor in Switzerland (Recap)

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 02:42 PM PST

The stringiest Bachelor to date, Ben Flajnik  I know, I know, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve done a The Bachelor recap, I warned you, this show sometimes gets to be so repetitive that...


‘The Voice’ Judges Reveal Their Worst Tattoos

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 11:45 AM PST

‘The Voice’ judges, from left, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, and Cee Lo Green They say nothing lasts forever, and tattoos might included in that category, depending on...


DWTS Season 14 Cast Announced

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 07:47 AM PST

Just announced: DWTS Season 14 cast members  So apparently some of you still watch Dancing with the Stars, and I have to say, I’m not sure how you do it for an entire season but my hat’s...


AnnaSophia Robb is the New Carrie Bradshaw

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 07:10 AM PST

AnnaSophia is Carrie Bradshaw in the new CW series  Her face might not be as equine as Sarah Jessica Parker’s but that doesn’t mean she won’t play a mean Carrie...


Sex Pistols Score New Label Deal

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 12:00 AM PST

Sex Pistols in 1978 – From left, Sid Vicious, Steve Jones, John Lydon (aka Johnny Rotton), and Paul Cook Legendary English punkers Sex Pistols have just inked a deal for their back catalogue,...


No comments:

Post a Comment