Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8 Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed

     
    Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed    
   
Ashley Tisdale Spends Some Quality Time With Her Dad And Her Niece
February 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM
 

Ashley Tisdale had a great family day today as she, her dad Mike and her niece Mikayla spent some quality time together out in LA.

The actress and her family hit up her local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for a nice coffee before venturing out for a stroll.

Looks like Ashley decided to brighten up her look by adding a touch of pink to her hair.  What do you think of her new look?

Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece Ashley Tisdale Grabs Coffee With Her Father And Niece


Photos by Styles/FameFlynet Pictures

   
   
Nicole Kidman Spends The Day With Sunday Rose
February 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
 

Nicole Kidman has definitely been out and about lately a lot more than we normally see her.

We saw Nicole with husband Keith Urban out with their two adorable girls the other day and today Nicole spent the day alone with oldest daughter Sunday Rose.

Nicole was seen picking up Sunday in LA today and carried her backpack for her back to a waiting car.

We haven't seen much of Nicole lately; I wonder when we're going to see her again on the big screen?

Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose Nicole Kidman Picks Up Sunday Rose

Photos by CPR/FameFlynet Pictures

   
   
Daniel Radcliffe Attends The Paris Premiere Of The Woman In Black
February 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM
 

Daniel Radcliffe is no stranger to movie premieres but this time he's opening a movie on his own without the aid of his Hogwarts friends.

Daniel attended the Paris premiere of his new movie The Woman in Black tonight looking all grown up in a grey suit and grey tie.

The Woman in Black is doing very well here in the US exceeding box office expectations.  Have you seen it? I'm such a chicken I cover my eyes every time the commercials come on, but it does sound like it's a great movie.

Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris Daniel Radcliffe Premieres The Women In Black In Paris

Photos by Visual/FameFlynet Pictures

   
   
Scott Disick Stops By The Jewellery Store
February 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM
 

Reality star Scott Disick was spotted out in Calabasas today making a stop by Polacheck's Jewellers.

Scott wasn't his usual dapper dressed self, sporting a scruffy beard and jeans but still showed his personality with a purple sweater.

Scott and his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian are expecting their second baby – I wonder if Scott was at the Jeweller's picking up something special for Kourt?

Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers Scott Disick Stops By Polacheck's Jewelers


Photos by JACSON/FameFlynet

   
   
Simon Cowell & Carmen Electra Arrive To Judge 'Britain's Got Talent'
February 7, 2012 at 4:00 PM
 

Simon Cowell must really love being a judge: he certainly does enough of it! He spent the fall as a judge on his new TV show, the US version of ‘X Factor,’ and now he’s working as a judge for ‘Britain’s Got Talent.’

I wonder if his demanding schedule is part of what derailed his engagement? Simon clearly enjoys vacations, but he works hard, too. I’d love to see him judging with Carmen Electra (she’s another ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judge). Do you think Carmen would be like Paula Abdul?

bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212 bgt auditions 2 070212

Photos by WENN.com

   
   
Russell Brand Dines Out
February 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
 

Russell Brand was spotted leaving The Hudson restaurant in LA. He’s definitely not hiding out at home any more than Katy Perry is.

I wonder if Russell ate alone or had company that was just camera shy. Something tells me he’ll keep his dating activity (if he’s dating) very quiet for the time being.

Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA Russell Brand Leaves The Hudson LA

Photos by Miguel/FameFlynet

   
   
Jake Gyllenhaal Arrives In Berlin
February 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM
 

Jake Gyllenhaal was greeted by quite a crowd at Berlin’s Tegel Airport! Then again, it makes sense: he did come in #5 on the Sexiest Man on the Planet poll. He’s in Germany for the 62nd Annual Berlin International Film Festival. I wonder what movie (if any) he’s showing there?

I’m sure we’ll hear about it, whatever it is.

BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an BERLINALE Jake Gyllenhaal kommt in Berlin an

Photos by WENN.com

   
   
Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York City
February 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
 

Sarah Michelle Gellar is currently in New York City to promote the mid-season return of her show ‘Ringer.’ Have you seen it? I have and fully intend to get the first season DVD box set as soon as it’s out (I have a virtually impossible time keeping up with TV shows week-to-week!) I loved what I saw.

Sarah looks as great as always. Are you excited to see more ‘Ringer’ episodes?

Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York Sarah Michelle Gellar Heads Out In New York

Photos by GG/FameFlynet

   
   
Star Jones Goes Red For Women
February 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM
 

Star Jones dressed appropriately for Macy’s Go Red for Women event. The Go Red for Women program is to raise awareness about heart disease for women.

We haven’t seen much of Star since the last season of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and her book, ‘Satan’s Sister’ came out. I’m not sure either one of those projects did much for her image, but it’s good she gave her time to this cause. Star underwent heart surgery, so this cause has personal meaning for her.

Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event Macy's Go Red for Women Event

Photos by Diane Cohen/FameFlynet

   
   
Jennifer Aniston Says There Is NO Feud With Brad Pitt
February 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM
 

Jennifer Aniston set the record straight with InStyle magazine about the ever-lasting “love triangle” stories between ex-husband Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and herself. Jennifer was asked what the press gets wrong about her the most, and this was her answer:

“The triangle with my ex-husband – and that there’s a feud there. It’s constant. It’s a story headline that won’t go away, but it’s a money thing,” says Aniston, adding that people in the media make money off “a story that has nothing to do with reality.”

It seems like the story that just WON’T die! (Of course, Jennifer’s friends like Chelsea Handler don’t help matters.) However, Jennifer said she and Justin Theroux are still “going strong” and she’s in a “joyful and peaceful” place in her life. Good for her!

Stars Attend Five Premiere In DC! Stars Attend Five Premiere In DC! Stars Attend Five Premiere In DC! Stars Attend Five Premiere In DC! Stars Attend Five Premiere In DC! Jennifer Aniston at The ELLE 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in LA Jennifer Aniston at The ELLE 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in LA Jennifer Aniston at The ELLE 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in LA Jennifer Aniston at The ELLE 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in LA Jennifer Aniston at The ELLE 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in LA

Photos by Juan Rico/Mark Wilkins/FAME

   
   
Victoria Beckham & Harper Catch A Flight
February 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
 

Victoria Beckham was spotted at LAX with her favorite travel buddy, baby Harper Seven, earlier today. Victoria reportedly is heading to New York City to present her fall collection at New York’s Fashion Week.

Can’t wait to see the fall Victoria Beckham collection! And as always, I’m a fan of both of these ladies’ traveling outfits :) . David’s still earning enough to keep his little girl well-dressed- LOL.

Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight Victoria Beckham And Harper Catch A Flight

Photos by BJJ/FameFlynet

   
   
Afternoon Links With Jodie Foster
February 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM
 

Jodie Foster was spotted picking up a few things from Whole Foods. (Miguel/FameFlynet)

Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!

  • Get Jessica Simpson’s maternity look for less! (Celebrity Babies- People)
  • Kourtney Kardashian enjoyed a “babymoon.” (Babyrazzi)
  • Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge keeps her appearance up. (Celebitchy)
  • Model Naomi Campbell says carbs are a “treat.” (FitCeleb)
  • Here’s some advice for first-time moms. (SheKnows Entertainment)
  • How do you like Jennifer Love Hewitt as a blonde? (Celebuzz)
  • Is AnnaLynne McCord really just strolling through the middle of traffic? (Celebslam)
  • Tim Tebow “tebows” with Maria Menounos. (ICYDK)

Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee Exclusive: Jodie Foster Buys Some Fresh Coffee

   
   
Anne Hathaway Has An Engagement Party
February 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
 

Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman celebrated their engagement with a party last Saturday night. Her parents hosted the event, and 125 guests attended, but no celebrities.

“Anne had a smile on her face all night long,” the source says of the soirée. “With every friend and family member that approached her, that smile just got brighter.

“Some of the family was meeting each other for the first time. It was so very important for them to just have an amazing time introducing their families and making sure that everyone they knew and loved was on board.”

That’s one of the things I love about Anne: she seems so low-key and down-to-earth, despite being an A-list actress! I’m so happy she found love with Adam.

coachella celebs 21 160410 coachella celebs 21 160410 coachella celebs day 3 6 190410 coachella celebs day 3 6 190410 coachella celebs day 3 6 190410 coachella celebs day 3 6 190410 coachella celebs 18 160410 coachella celebs 18 160410 coachella celebs 18 160410 coachella celebs 18 160410

Photos by WENN.com

   
   
Kelly Ripa: Live & Uncensored In Good Housekeeping
February 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM
 

‘Live with Kelly’ host Kelly Ripa covers the March issue of ‘Good Housekeeping,’ and she dished on a variety of topics!

On her husband, Mark Consuelos: ”He’s kind of awesome. I think he makes me better. He makes everything in our lives better.”

On her best qualities as a wife: "I don't give him a hard time about seeing his friends. Or for doing things independently, like taking a weekend biking trip with his racing friends. He doesn't need to take me everywhere or do everything with me. I'm very much about us having our own separate time. And I don't give him a hard time about not doing things around the house, like taking out the trash."

You can read about Kelly’s exercise routine and whether or not she’s planning on having another baby after the break by clicking on the continue reading link. The March issue of ‘Good Housekeeping’ will hit newsstands on Thursday, February 14!

Photo by Good Housekeeping

On her exercise routine: "I work out every day. It’s part of my life. That’s one of the benefits of having kids in school full-time. I’m usually done with work around 11 A.M., so I have time before I pick the kids up from school. I do it more for my insides than my outside, but the outside gets a nice benefit, too. I feel like my mind is a little quieter when I exercise. And I don’t have the best family history heart-wise, so I really try to keep my heart strong."

On keeping her energy up: "I think exercise has everything to do with it. Before I started exercising, I was exhausted all the time. I remember when Joaquin was about 7 months old, I was carrying him up the stairs, and was completely winded when I got to the top. I thought, I’ve got to figure this out, because I shouldn’t be exhausted like this. My husband encouraged me and said, “If you worked out, you’d feel so much better, and it would quiet your mind down.” Because I’m a worrier. And he was right…"

On having another baby: "That’s the one constant discussion in our house. The kids are always asking, “When are you going to have another baby?” I don’t want to gild the lily. We’ve been so lucky. Our children are healthy and happy. My job is ideal for raising children, but now I have three kids with after-school activities and homework."

Makes sense to me!


   
   
Rachel McAdams Gets Serious
February 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
 

Rachel McAdams may have been glamorous on the red carpet last night for the LA premiere of ‘The Vow,’ but she got serious for a business meeting during the day.

Here’s Rachel heading to a meeting with her Apple laptop in tow. I wonder if she’s lining up more work? It would be the smart thing to do with all the attention she’s getting right now!

Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business Exclusive: Rachel McAdams Means Business

Photos by Miguel/FameFlynet

   
   
Are Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jamie Kennedy Reconciling?
February 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM
 

Jennifer Love Hewitt may be returning to an old flame: her former ‘Ghost Whisperer’ co-star, Jamie Kennedy, according to what a source told E! News.

“They are dating again,” the source tells us, adding that the reunited couple has been enjoying sleepovers at Kennedy’s L.A. condo.

I’m guessing they’re taking things slowly, but I hope this works out for Jennifer: she hasn’t had the best luck, love-wise! And she doesn’t seem to like being single.

Monte Carlo Television Festival Closing Ceremony 2009! Monte Carlo Television Festival Closing Ceremony 2009! Jennifer Love Hewitt And Jamie Kennedy Lock Lips In Hawaii! Jennifer Love Hewitt And Jamie Kennedy Lock Lips In Hawaii! "This Is It" Premiere Hit LA With A Bang Despite The Wind! "This Is It" Premiere Hit LA With A Bang Despite The Wind! Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Romantic Get Away? Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Romantic Get Away? More Celebs at The Twilight Saga: New Moon Premiere in LA More Celebs at The Twilight Saga: New Moon Premiere in LA

Photos by Juan Rico/RIV/ANG/Revolutionpix/LAC/FAME

   
   
It's A Boy For Robert Downey Jr.!
February 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM
 

Robert Downey Jr. and his wife, Susan, welcomed baby Exton Elias at 7:24 am this morning in Los Angeles, the actor’s rep told People. A friend said:

"Everyone is healthy and they couldn't be happier."

So that was a genuine slip when Robert accidentally revealed they were expecting a boy :) . Exton weighed in at 7 lbs, 5 oz, and is 20 inches long. The baby joins big brother Indio, Robert’s 18-year-old son from his previous marriage. Congratulations!

What do you think of the name? I like the alliteration of Exton Elias myself.

sherlock holmes 071211 sherlock holmes 071211 sherlock holmes 2 071211 sherlock holmes 3 071211 sherlock holmes 3 071211 sherlock holmes 3 071211 sherlock holmes 3 071211 sherlock holmes 4 071211 sherlock holmes 4 071211 sherlock holmes 4 071211

Photos by Adriana M. Barraza/Apega/Starbux/WENN.com


   
   
Quote Of The Day: Piers Morgan On Madonna's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
February 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM
 

I think it’s safe to say Piers Morgan is NOT a Madonna fan (along with fellow Brits Elton John and David Furnish). Here’s what he had to say about her Super Bowl halftime performance:

“That Super Bowl performance, it was like watching your mad drunken aunt at Christmas. “Is it just me? I keep reading all these celebrities tweeting, saying, ‘Wasn’t she awesome?’ No, she wasn’t. She was gruesome.”

Maybe it wasn’t Madonna’s best performance (although I liked it), but to call it “gruesome”? That’s just mean.

The 'W.E.' New York Premiere The 'W.E.' New York Premiere The 'W.E.' New York Premiere The 'W.E.' New York Premiere The 'W.E.' New York Premiere Piers Morgan Takes His Parents To Madeo Piers Morgan Takes His Parents To Madeo Piers Morgan Takes His Parents To Madeo Piers Morgan Takes His Parents To Madeo Guest Arrive To Kicks Off Super Bowl Weekend With A Party Hosted By Harvey Weinstein

Photos by Diane Cohen/PER/FameFlynet

   
   
Katherine Heigl Greets Her Fans
February 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM
 

Katherine Heigl is staying on the go as she promotes her new movie, ‘One for the Money.’ She stopped to chat and sign autographs with fans as she left a studio after an appearance on a German talk show.

I wonder if Katherine speaks German (isn’t “Heigl” German?) or the fans spoke English or if she just smiled and signed autographs? Regardless, I’m sure they were happy!

Katherine Heigl Loves Her Fans In Berlin Katherine Heigl Loves Her Fans In Berlin Katherine Heigl Loves Her Fans In Berlin Katherine Heigl Loves Her Fans In Berlin Katherine Heigl Loves Her Fans In Berlin

Photos by API/FameFlynet

   
   
Hot New Trailer: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 3D'
February 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM
 

Here’s a new trailer for the ‘Spider-Man’ reboot with Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy. I’ve been skeptical about this simply because we just saw Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, but this trailer is changing my mind.

The plot seems pretty good! What do you think?

   
   
Brandi Glanville Admits To Slashing Eddie Cibrian's Tires
February 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
 

We all remember the drama that surrounded the revelations that Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes had an affair (while each was married to someone else), and Brandi Glanville, Eddie’s then-wife, was pretty vocal about how upset she was. Turns out she was more than just vocal. Brandi admitted to slashing Eddie’s tires on ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ reunion episode.

“I just took the tires and I put the knife into his motorcycles. Then I told him, ‘Don’t ride them, because you’re probably going to get hurt.’”

At least she warned him afterwards. Brandi hasn’t had the best luck with men, I have to say. What do you think of this latest revelation?

Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous Brandi Glanville Hosts Single And Fabulous

Photos by FPA/FAME

   
   
Kim Kardashian & LeAnn Rimes Are Church Buddies
February 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM
 

I didn’t even know Kim Kardashian and LeAnn Rimes knew each other, and I certainly never envisioned them going to church together! However, the two reportedly are “church buddies.”

They’ve been spotted attending services at Life Change Community Center in Calabasas. The church focuses in second chances. Kim was spotted attending services with Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, and Mason, while LeAnn attended with Eddie Cibrian. After the service LeAnn tweeted:

Thank you a great service@brad_s_johnson you made me cry. :) @KimKardashian great seeing you and the fam. See you soon xoxo

And Kim tweeted back: You too babe! See you soon! Xoxo

I just keep thinking of Kathy Griffin’s response to Kim’s bible study plans. Kim and LeAnn are two embattled celebrities at the moment. Does this change your mind about them? I have to admit, it feels a bit like a PR stunt to me, but maybe I’m being too cynical.

LeAnn Rimes Arriving On A Flight At LAX LeAnn Rimes Arriving On A Flight At LAX LeAnn Rimes Arriving On A Flight At LAX LeAnn Rimes Arriving On A Flight At LAX LeAnn Rimes Arriving On A Flight At LAX Kim Kardashian Touches Down In Miami Kim Kardashian Touches Down In Miami Kim Kardashian Touches Down In Miami Kim Kardashian Touches Down In Miami Kim Kardashian Touches Down In Miami

Photos by MiamiPIXX/SBMF/BRJ/BJJ/FameFlynet

   
   
Sharon Stone Is All Smiles For The Cameras
February 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
 

Sporting a simple black frock with matching boots and a smile, Sharon Stone wasn’t shy about flashing her pearly whites to the cameras on Monday night! The actress struck a few poses with her award backstage at AARP Magazine’s 11th Annual Movies for GrownUps Awards Gala held at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on Feb. 6.

Joined by Academy Award nominee Martin Scorsese, Sharon not only seemed please about her prize, but that she got the chance to chat with the critically-acclaimed director! Maybe Martin has plans to put Sharon in one of his upcoming films? Only time will tell.

sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-08aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-15aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-22aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-28aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-36aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-42aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-50aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-42-56aarp-mag-gala-awards sharon-stone2012-02-07_08-43-02aarp-mag-gala-awards

Photos by Daniel Tanner/WENN

   
   
Maria Menounos Makes Good On Her Super Bowl Bet
February 7, 2012 at 8:38 AM
 


And this is why I don’t bet on sports (besides the fact that I have no idea what I’m talking about ;) )! ‘Extra’ host Maria Menounos bet that the New England Patriots would win the Super Bowl and said she would host the show in a bikini if they lost.

As you know, regardless of who’s fault it was, they lost. Never let it be said Maria doesn’t keep her word, though- LOL. Luckily, she didn’t suffer a bikini malfunction or anything like that.

   
   
Beyonce's First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth
February 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM
 

Beyonce stepped out in public for the first time since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy last night to watch husband Jay-Z’s Carnegie Hall concert. She flaunted her famous curves in a clingy red dress. Can you believe she gave birth a month ago?

I’m still wondering if Beyonce and Jay-Z will take Jessica Alba’s advice and sell Blue Ivy’s first baby pictures. I’ll be SHOCKED given how private these two are. We never saw a single wedding pic (or even got official confirmation). But we’ll have to wait and see…

jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 jay z 070212 Beyonce post-baby body out and about partying with Jay-Z (not pictured) in NYC

Main pic: Jackson Lee/SPLASH; Thumbnails: Andres Otero/WENN.com

   
   
Angelina Jolie Would Kill For Her Family
February 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM
 

Angelina Jolie said she would do anything to protect her family, including kill someone to defend them. Is this part of her “bad girl” or “dark side” persona?

“I think I could, yeah. I certainly could defend my family.”

Actually, I think a lot of mothers understand that sentiment :) . Angelina said she’s also had some scary encounters as UN ambassador while visiting other countries.

“I had moments where I’ve been in a house and people have pounded on the doors and screamed at you and said, ‘We know she’s in there and we want her passport,’ and I’ve had moments recently when I went to Afghanistan, and I’ve got off the plane thinking, this is fine. And then I got there and they said, ‘The people are very angry with you. They are angry that you are a woman and you are American and you are with UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees), so you are the target.’

“And so they gave me a briefing and they said everybody needs to write their blood type down. There’s a guy outside with a bulletproof vest, he put his passport in the vest, because he would be the one to take me out. I wrote a note to Brad in the process and figured if anything happens he’ll find it. I was fine, but then two weeks later they did attack the UN and they killed everybody in the bunker.”

Goodness! It’s amazing she still goes on these trips after these experiences.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take The Kids To The Market Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take The Kids To The Market The Jolie-Pitt Family Enjoys The Big Easy The Jolie-Pitt Family Enjoys The Big Easy The Jolie-Pitt Family Enjoys The Big Easy The Jolie-Pitt Family Enjoys The Big Easy Brad and Angelina Take the Kids to a Movie A-List Style Brad and Angelina Take the Kids to a Movie A-List Style Brad and Angelina Take the Kids to a Movie A-List Style Brad and Angelina Take the Kids to a Movie A-List Style

Photos by FAME


   
   
ENTER TO WIN: A Fabulous Amy Matto New York Dress
February 7, 2012 at 8:02 AM
 

A while ago we featured an image of Maria Shriver looking uber chic shopping around LA. It seems like Maria and many other celebrities like Halle Berry, Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawford, Kelly Rutherford, Bethenney Frankel and Countess LuAnn de Lesseps are in on a little secret… the secret of Amy Matto.

The collection is elegant and right on trend, creating pieces that compliment women without all the fuss. Best of all, one of INO readers will be lucky to join the ranks of these A-listers in adding an Amy Matto piece to their closets.  Do you prefer the Front Twist Dress on Kelly Rutherford or the casual Beach Dress on Halle Berry?

Be sure to check Amy out on Facebook and Twitter!

One (1) lucky INO reader will win the dress of their choice!

How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest.  Please note how you’ve entered and include your email on all comments below:

  1. Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.Loading…
  2. Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @AmyMatto dress giveaway from imnotobsessed.com. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
  3. Become a fan of INO’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love INO’s Amy Matto New York dress giveaway.
  4. Fan Amy Matto on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the I’m Not Obsessed dress giveaway on imnotobsessed.com.
  5. Register on Amy Matto’s site here. Enter “INO” in the suffix box.
  6. Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
  7. Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
  8. Comment on INO posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won't be able to contact you.
  9. Leave a comment on the original giveaway post here.
  10. Sign up for INO’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.

Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 2/13/2012

Winner(s) will be selected at random.

   
   
Eva Mendes Covers Marie Claire
February 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
 

Eva Mendes is known for her steamy pictorials (especially in Europe), so for her these Marie Claire pictures are pretty tame. She looks great! Here’s some of what she confided:

On working with Ryan Gosling (whom she’s also rumored to be dating):

"He's your dream costar. I have never felt so creatively satisfied on a film."

On body image:

"It doesn't matter what you have or what you look like.  It's something everyone has to work at. I realize I have contributed to a certain happy, healthy, empowered image, but that's not all of me. I feel it's important to let women know that I have similar struggles. What I tell girls is what they don't like about themselves now, they will probably end up loving as an adult, because that's what happened to me. When I am complimented on things that I didn't like when I was 13, like my overbite and my mole, that's when you realize that your imperfections are why people love you."

On her idols, Julianne Moore and Annette Bening:

"I have a girl crush on them. I'd kill to have half the careers they've had after 40."

You can read Eva’s entire interview in the March issue of Marie Claire, which hits newsstands next Tuesday, February 14.

Photos by Marie Claire


   
   
David Beckham's Super Bowl Ad Made Him Squirm
February 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
 

I’m sure many women watching didn’t have this problem, but when David Beckham’s Super Bowl ad aired, the soccer star had an awkward moment.

“I’m very shy. When we were watching the Super Bowl yesterday in a room of about 20 people and it came on and I actually didn’t know where to look. It was kind of embarrassing.

“The kids loved it but they were also embarrassed as well because there was other people in the room.”

David said it may have been embarrassing to watch it, but shooting it wasn’t so bad.

“”Shooting it, there wasn’t too many people in the room so it was pretty easy. It was something I created before H&M came in, something I wanted to do after the success of Armani. I love underwear, I love wearing it so it was something I just wanted to kind of create myself.”

Here’s the ad, in case you missed it on Sunday:

g dancing on ice results 060112 g dancing on ice results 060112 g dancing on ice results 060112 g dancing on ice results 060112 g dancing on ice results 060112 ng super bowl commercials 050212 ng super bowl commercials 050212 ng super bowl commercials 050212 ng super bowl commercials 050212 ng super bowl commercials 050212

Photos by WENN.com

   
   
Marion Cotillard And Joaquin Phoenix Get Ready For Their Close-Ups
February 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM
 

After being spotted on the Brooklyn set of their upcoming untitled flick last week, co-stars Marion Cotillard and Joaquin Phoenix both got prepped and ready for their close-ups on Monday afternoon.

The on-screen pair were seen strolling around Manhattan on Feb. 6, where they ditched their casual threads for costumes instead. Although these pics didn’t show the duo filming a certain scene in particular, I guess we’re just gonna have to wait until the film hits the big screen to find out!

marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-50-40spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-50-47spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-50-55spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-04spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-11spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-19spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-30spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-40spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-51-50spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-52-01spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-52-10spotted-on-nyc-set marion-cotillard-and-joaquin-phoenix2012-02-07_08-52-18spotted-on-nyc-set

Photos by INI/FameFlynet

   
   
Jon Voight Arrives At LAX
February 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM
 

Actor and proud grandfather Jon Voight touched down at LAX solo on Feb. 6. The veteran screen star made his way out of the arrivals gate solo last night, but not without giving a few glances and grins to the cameras.

With the Academy Awards just a few short weeks away, I wonder if Jon has any plans to attend Hollywood’s biggest bash. His famous daughter’s longtime love is nominated for Best Actor, after all!

jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-26arrives-at-lax jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-32arrives-at-lax jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-39arrives-at-lax jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-44arrives-at-lax jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-51arrives-at-lax jon-voight2012-02-07_08-22-57arrives-at-lax

Photos by Travis Wade/WENN

   
   
Morning Links With Billy Bob Thornton
February 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM
 

Billy Bob Thornton was out and about with girlfriend Connie Angland in Hollywood. (Visual/FameFlynet)

Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!

  • Karl Lagerfeld says a number of not-so-nice things, including criticizing Adele’s weight. (D Listed)
  • Melanie Iglesias wore a sparkly and colorful little dress to the Maxim Party. (Moe Jackson)
  • Jessica Simpson hung out at the Super Bowl. (Drunken Stepfather, Site NSFW)
  • Here’s Oscar Isaac on the set of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis.’ (Lainey Gossip)
  • Take a look at these spray tans gone VERY wrong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
  • Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy dish on romantic risks and going to war. (PopSugar)
  • Melanie Brown and her family are enjoying summer in Sydney, Australia. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
  • Are Ben Harper and Laura Dern reconciling? (TMZ)
  • Rihanna goes see-through. Kinda. (Hollywood Tuna)
  • How did you like Katherine McPhee in ‘Smash’ last night? (IDLYITW)

Billy Boy Thornton And Connie Angland Out In Hollywood Billy Boy Thornton And Connie Angland Out In Hollywood Billy Boy Thornton And Connie Angland Out In Hollywood Billy Boy Thornton And Connie Angland Out In Hollywood Billy Boy Thornton And Connie Angland Out In Hollywood

   
   
Maria Menounos Films 'Extra' In A Bikini!
February 7, 2012 at 6:58 AM
 

Although New York has been unseasonably warm this winter, I don’t think February is the most ideal time to sport a bikini, right Maria Menounos?

After losing a bet on Super Bowl Sunday, the Extra co-host had to rock a red, white and Big Blue two-piece while she taped a segment for the show in Times Square. Though I would totally chicken out over this bet, I give Maria a ton of credit for being such a great sport about it!

maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-05-26rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-05-33rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-05-40rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-05-46rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-05-52rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-06-00rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-06-06rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq maria-menounos2012-02-07_08-06-13rocks-a-bikini-in-times-sq

Photos by Patricia Schlein/WENN

   
   
Olivia Palermo Bundles Up For A Stroll With Her Beau
February 7, 2012 at 6:45 AM
 

After grabbing a bite in the West Village last week, stylish socialite Olivia Palermo bundled up for a stroll around the Big Apple with beau Johannes Huebl on Monday afternoon.

The precious pair stuck by one another’s side as they did a bit of shopping and walked their furry friend around Manhattan. With Fashion Week starting in just a few days, Olivia’s schedule is sure to be jam-packed with shows to attend. But until then, spending some quality time with her model boy toy will surely put a smile on the former reality starlet’s face! ;)

olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-40-38walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-40-44walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-40-52walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-40-58walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-41-05walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-41-13walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-41-19walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc olivia-palermo2012-02-07_07-41-25walks-around-with-beau-in-nyc

Photos by Brian Flannery/FameFlynet

   
   
Minka Kelly Treats Herself To A Manicure
February 7, 2012 at 6:30 AM
 

What did Minka Kelly do on Monday afternoon? The former Charlie’s Angels starlet treated herself to a manicure, that’s what!

Dressed in a cute and casual ensemble, Minka was spotted on her way out of a local Beverly Hills nail salon on Feb. 6. Though I can’t tell from the pics what color polish she picked out for her nails, nothing starts the week off better than a fresh mani!

minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-23-50manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-23-58manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-05manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-12manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-18manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-24manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-31manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-38manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-44manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-51manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-24-57manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-25-06manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-25-13manicure-monday minka-kelly2012-02-07_07-25-19manicure-monday

Photos by WENN

   
     
 
This email was sent to zaheen.rahman11.777777@blogger.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Account Login
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment